Advanced Recovery Centers is a leading rehab for IOP in Bakersfield with state-of-the-art amenities and experienced therapists. We help individuals battling addiction overcome their behavioral and mental health issues with an integrated treatment approach.
IOP vs. Outpatient treatment
Here are some of the differences between IOP and outpatient treatment to help you choose the right treatment option:
- IOP refers to intensive outpatient treatment and involves several hours of therapy each day for 5-6 days a week. It offers the next highest level of addiction care after inpatient rehab. On the other hand, outpatient treatment requires you to attend rehab programs for 1-2 hours a day on 3-5 days a week.
- IOP programs are ideal for those battling moderate to severe addiction conditions, while outpatient rehab is for those in early stages of addiction.
- IOP treatment helps patients develop structure and creates accountability, which reduces your risk for relapse in the long term.
Both types of rehab allow you to stay at home during treatment, allowing you to maintain your everyday responsibilities. Also, both types of treatment help patients adjust to the outside world after spending several days or months in an inpatient setup.
Who is an ideal candidate for IOP treatment?
Individuals suffering from mild to moderate levels of addiction can benefit from IOP treatment. This program offers the second-highest level of substance abuse treatment next to residential rehab. Here are some of the instances where IOP treatment may be your best bet:
- You have a busy work schedule, preventing you from taking time off for residential rehab treatment.
- You have unavoidable personal or family commitments, making you the primary caregiver for young children or seniors.
- You are looking for a step-down level of care to help you transition from an inpatient treatment setting to an independent lifestyle.
Besides, individuals who relapse after residential treatment should signup for the IOP program to prevent it from becoming a full-blown addiction. We offer unsurpassed IOP in Bakersfield in a state-of-the-art facility with a team of experienced, compassionate, and highly skilled clinical staff.
What makes us the best IOP treatment center?
Our intensive outpatient program follows an integrated treatment approach and engages patients in medical detox, several hours of individual and group therapy, family therapy, and support group meetings. Here are some of the qualities that make us the best IOP rehab in Bakersfield:
- Developing customized treatment plan for each patient during intake after a thorough clinical examination of their physical, mental, and behavioral health.
- Our medical team encompasses experienced doctors (MD), psychiatrists, psychologists, and RNs, who work relentlessly to ensure our patients’ safe recovery.
- We use evidence-based treatments and DHS and Jcaho compliant programs to help recovering addicts attain and maintain sobriety in the long haul.
Call (661) 325-4357 to speak to a treatment specialist at Advanced Recovery Centers. We are a leading rehab for IOP in Bakersfield with the best team of doctors, therapists, and RNs. Contact us today to get started on recovery.IOP Bakersfield